How Can I Be Happy


How can I be happy with the world today when the power that be are killing me by killing my dream of universal life. I am the sun the moon and I am a star apart of the cosmos beautifully shining on this land of earth to feed my soul rhythm cosmos my mind grow and flow in space and time to bring forth the flow of universal mind. Why are you killing me is it because my beautiful melanin skin that control the cosmos of earth from the power I have within my melanin skin. How can I be happy when you are killing me by changing the fruit of my womb I am the life force of the sun stars earth and moon.
Death you want to rule my melanin mind so you kill my mind to replace it with deaths' rhythm thought. Such hate you have for all things natural you change earth universal beauty. How can I be happy while watching you kill universal joy of mind thought. Death of hate you seek destruction of natural life force killing my earth with your death force. Ruin you seek-- of my existence of life. How can I be happy with your reprobate life. My kingdom of harmony you seek to place it with your darkness of your space and time and take away my freedom of melanin mind. Spirit of death you seek to rule through death and kill freedom of life in me and stop the flow of melanin life force within me. You want what is mine you covet me--you spirit of conceit arrogance pride and vanity. Fear rule you shame you do not express those are the two things you use to protest my life force of my ruler ship of the cosmos. Cosmos so beautiful full of life power within me. Sun feed me and grow me. Bring life to me moon. Stars bring enlightenment to me. Earth take care of me. Universe control me through my melanin mind. Cosmos you are mine and my soul rule you through space and time of melanin mind.
      written: by African Queen Coils Beauty