Beauty Queen

I see the beauty in me and the greatness I feel from being a women-- strength is with me moving me forward. I spirit inside this body of flesh able to move flesh step by step-- flesh want to control me-- feed it self death from the pleasure that please the flesh. Who is in control me spirit or you flesh yes I will fight you because I hate death. Who are you flesh to tell me what to do you don't know the right thing to do all you want is to please yourself--- gratification is your game desire is what you use to gain frivolous gain. I have the power to make the choices of what you will do-- No I said you are not going to tell me what to do. Enjoyment and satisfaction you say--- you want amusement--- No you can't have amusement in acting like a fool. I won't stand for you robbing
my spirit of life -- my freedom is important for me to maintain spirit life. Yes I know gratification of flesh feel good but you know it bring death. No I won't be quiet I will fight you for you know I am in control of you. Life is what I want good and clean--- so you no good flesh I won't let you make me unclean. Yes-- I spirit educated about the lust of you-- flesh. I spirit free to allow life to live and  flow through you flesh. Great spirit I am because I have the power to control peace love and joy but if I let you rule flesh what will you do-- kill me -- You say yes-- I know your evil way. I let you have your way in the past and all you did was act like an ass. You robbed me of years and time and put me in the position of a sick mind and then I spirit had to find a way back to health by way of educating spirit myself. I am wise to your game and my spirit will never again be the ass you claim. Hell no You fool I won't return-- I have learned my lesson about being an ass for you-- you fool. Life has taken over my spirit-- I will live life to the end of flesh time. Yes death will come but it won't find me acting dumb. Yes I know you flesh will try to make me slip but I won't because I am not your trick. Yes I know the power of my being endurance is in me to move forward and change history's door--- life span is given to me and for the record I have found life expectancy assurance-- life spirit of faith is with me and in me-- discouragement is all you have for me-- Well let me tell you my will is strong and will remain the essence of every breath I take-- heart is the fountain of youth and I will let it flow with every breath I take. Clean spirit energy's frequency rid  me of density stupidity-- you body of flesh irregularity imperfections of a control soul of distortions--- stop flesh trying too control me I hate you because you seek to please flesh though you know it will cause you death and release me spirit in space and time -- I'm not ready to leave the earth rim of mind. You and me at odds You don't want me to benefit life--- we will remain at odds. Superiority I am of you-- you will always be nothing more than a fool. The odds of you fooling me is not great so what will you do flesh to try to get me to make a mistake? Your game is so old you played it many times to get the benefit to cause me lost time. Well I think I will bring this conversation to an end--- Now you know flesh -- I control you to the end of flesh life time.  written: by African Queen Coils Beauty