The Black Power Movement

For those of you who remember the 1960s 

Right on !!! 
Peace Brother
and Sister !!!

Give me Five!!!!

Soul Sista !!!
Soul Brother!!!

Say it loud I'm black and I'm proud!!!

What's going on !!! 

This year of Black History Month is a joyful time for me. I see African Americans Men and Women in a light that I have not seen before and I would like to say thank you to our community. We have not forgot past history and how it affected us and the effects of present day. We have continued to educate our minds'. We still are a movement and I am grateful for all of you who have educated your mind. Google+ is a platform like no other. We have the opportunity to meet people that we would never meet if it was not for Google+ We are Americans and our African American History is a history like no other. Our minds' have always been free that is why we are a great people today. We are the spirit of freedom.  written by: African Queen Coils