African Queen Coils Beauty

BAAC

BAAC We Are 530 Members Strong

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Black Power!

Black Power!

African American Leadership

African American Leadership

Black Power Movement

Black Power Movement

Beautiful African American Community

Beautiful African American Community

African Beauty

African Beauty

African Americans

African Americans

African American Art

African American Art

Queen

Queen

African Men Beautiful and Strong

African Men Beautiful and Strong

African Queen Coils Beauty

African Queen Coils Beauty

The Mind

The Mind

"King My King"

"King My King"

African American Family

African American Family

Popular Posts

  • Stop the negative images of self
    I am a black Queen who use my power for my people I rule my life to share life with my people Black people wake up from your sleep a...
  • How Can I Be Happy
    How can I be happy with the world today when the power that be are killing me by killing my dream of universal life. I am the sun the m...
  • Baby Love My Mind
    Baby love come to me and with me lets be one our souls in heavens bed Baby love me hold me and your embrace will make us climb in heaven...

search web

Followers

Total Pageviews

What Did You Learn From Your Ancestor's ?

We learn from our past Ancestor's. We possess the souls' of our Ancestor's. Their souls' help make us who we are in present time. I smelled the soul of my Aunt Marie. Yes she contact me through senses. I was walking down the street thinking about my life and then I smelled the fragrance of her life from time past, the smell reminded me of her. Reminding me to stay clean and do a good job and take care of what I have and reminding me that I have the tools to make my life work no matter how primitive the tools. My mother have past on but she speak to me everyday in everything I do. I am a image of her life. All my Ancestor's talk to me everyday moving me forward in strength. Their mistakes remind me I must correct their mistakes through my life. I love my Ancestor's and I can see they loved me.
jenineyork. Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by sebastian-julian. Powered by Blogger.