African Queen Coils Beauty
You say you love me with your mouth yet you don't show it in your actions you say you care yet you don't show it in your actions you say you are in love with me no if you were I would see the passion in action you would embrace me engage me show friendship for the love I do for you love is something you give no I am not mad at you because we all must learn how to love one another yes I too had to learn love is not just something I say but must be expressed in action The action from love heal the heart and mind free the soul for mankind bring joy peace and life love depend on the heart to be the tree of life love need love for meaning of life Yes love heal the broken soul and restore life You must educate your spirit soul so you can live life love energy is the light for the mind will and emotions each to be expressed by love Yes love is a light if misused it can burn out if not embraced right We must respect love- love is granted out of goodwill not a token for you to fuck at your own free will love is assistance in the time you need help love lift you up and never stop the benefit of a blessing love cooperate with goodwill support the service of loves will Please don't tell me you love me if you don't know how to accommodate loves will
African Queen Coils Beauty
African Queen Coils Beauty
.jpg)