CONFUSION OF TIME LINE

Movement of time line find space and time to move me which way will I go confusion of direction help no way out trap in mind thought not free to be me which way will I go life flow many ways change day to day but still no way out up and down back and forth side to side thin lines cross over to new directions many more directions of path confusion of movement in space of time line which way shall I go help help me back and forth confusion of mind lost in time line want way out full of hell confusion in this race in space and time tell me why can't I get out of hell time line never free to be me on this journey in hell full of hopelessness know way to alter the path of hell soul where is peace the commotion character of dead end soul flow mirror of the same direction flow fusion of union same union of path confusion hay do you know a way out of this movement of hell confusion ?   written by: African Queen Coils Beauty